This program is administered
by the Managed Risk Medical Insurance Board (MRMIB).
Download Forms and Information
How Can You Get an Application?
- See or print an application now: You can open an Adobe Acrobat version (.pdf) of the application and print it from the computer.
- See or print the entire AIM Program Handbook: The AIM Handbook is about 60 pages and includes the five-page application. Open an Acrobat version of the handbook.
- Call AIM and ask that a handbook and application be sent to you. Call 1-800-433-2611.
- Download Adobe Acrobat Reader: If you do not have the software program to open the application, you can download it now, for free.
Other AIM Forms
- Early End of Pregnancy Form
- Healthy Families Infant Registration Form
- AIM Pregnancy Certification Form
- Sample Profit and Loss Statement
- Sample Self Affidavit of Income Letter
- Sample Employer Letter
- Sample Child Day Care Letter
- Sample Gift Letter
- Sample Rental Income Worksheet
- Income Documentation for Renting a Room
- Sample Pregnancy Certification Letter
- Sample Letter for Maternity-Only Deductible or Co-Payment