- Registering your baby with Medi-Cal Access Infant Program
- Change your address
- If you get other insurance
- Transfering Health Plans
- How long can you be enrolled in AIM?
- Eligibility Appeals
- Health Plan’s Dispute Resolution Process
- The Managed Risk Medical Insurance Board (MRMIB) Benefits Appeal Process
- Notice of Privacy Practices
This program is administered
by the Managed Risk Medical Insurance Board (MRMIB).
American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) of 2009 Economic Recovery Payments for: Social Security Administration (SSA), Veterans benefits (VA) and Railroad Retirement benefits (RRB).
June 24, 2009
On February 17, 2009, the federal government signed into law the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) of 2009, which allows a one-time Economic Recovery Payment of $250. These payments will begin May 2009 and end July 2009. These payments must be disregarded when determining eligibility for the Healthy Families Program (HFP) or Access for Infants and Mothers (AIM).
For additional questions regarding valid income for HFP/AIM eligibility call 1-800-880-5305 Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm or Saturday, 8:00am to 5:00 pm EEs and CAAs may call 1-800-279-5012 Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.