- Register your baby with Healthy Families
- Change your address
- If you get other insurance
- Transfering Health Plans
- How long can you be enrolled in AIM?
- Eligibility Appeals
- Health Plan’s Dispute Resolution Process
- The Managed Risk Medical Insurance Board (MRMIB) Benefits Appeal Process
- Notice of Privacy Practices
This program is administered
by the Managed Risk Medical Insurance Board (MRMIB).
If you disagree with a decision that the AIM Program has made regarding your eligibility, disenrollment, or transfer, you may appeal to the Executive Director. Your appeal must be in writing and submitted to the address provided below within 60 calendar days from the date of the decision letter. An appeal shall include all of the following:
- A statement specifically describing the issues which are disputed.
- A statement of the resolution requested.
- Any other relevant information. This includes copies of the decision letter and all the documentation submitted with the AIM application (except for the payment).
Mail your appeal to:
P.O. Box 15559
Sacramento, CA 95852-0559