- Registering your baby with Medi-Cal Access Infant Program
- Change your address
- If you get other insurance
- Transfering Health Plans
- How long can you be enrolled in AIM?
- Eligibility Appeals
- Health Plan’s Dispute Resolution Process
- The Managed Risk Medical Insurance Board (MRMIB) Benefits Appeal Process
- Notice of Privacy Practices
This program is administered
by the Managed Risk Medical Insurance Board (MRMIB).
Facebook and Twitter Available Now
(Posted on 07/20/10)
Facebook and Twitter pages for the Healthy Families (HFP) and Access for Infants and Mothers (AIM) Programs are here! About 40% of people looking for health information online search social networking pages like Facebook and Twitter.
Anyone can view the HFP and AIM Programs' Facebook pages for free, even without becoming a "follower." Twitter has a free blog service that shows posts known as "tweets."
Information about the programs will be shown on these websites to keep the public and others aware of program changes, important dates, and helpful tips.